Contribute
Register

GeForce GTX 770 Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hack, hav GTX 770 evga, but i can put 2 monitor, only appears in th first port. thas one problem tha i can resolve, can u help me? Captura de Tela 2014-11-30 às 18.22.41.png
and appears this like dont have memoy...strage dont u think?

my hack, hav GTX 770 evga, but i can put 2 monitor, only appears in th first port. thas one problem tha i can resolve, can u help me?View attachment 116361
and appears this like dont have memoy...strage dont u think?

Do you have proper .plist ?
Try GraphicsEnabler=Yes in your boot plist

try in multibeast this, and no....nothing change,

try in multibeast this, and no....nothing change,

Hi, please take a look at my GUIDE here at tonymac and take a look at the MultiBeast Config.
Please not step 25 - 30!
Maybe you don't need a DSDT File for your Board? Please provide a little more information of your setup.

hint: I use 10.9.3 as OS, not 10.9.5, maybe there is a problem with an update.

Soon I will upgrade to yosemite, I will make a new guide then.
Best
xraSteven

HEllo

i have recently updated to a Zotac GeForce GTX 770 4GB. it is one of the cards that are listed as working out of box in the Buyers Guide. card works and system profiler tells me the correct model etc but i am having trouble when trying to play any open GL games. the games just crash on startup or go on for a few minuted then freeze up. i didnt have this problem with my old Radeon 5770HD. now i am running 10.9.5 with the stock nvidia osx driver i assume since i havent installed stand alone nvidia drivers. anybody know if installing the nvidia drivers from their website can help with this issue? thanks!

quick update. tried running Cinebench and while the cpu test runs fine when i try the opengl test it starts then i get beachball and the application stops responding. seems like driver issue, anybody can possibly point me in the right direction? thanks!

Yah , i have one its working ok.

GTX 770 doesn't need Graphics Injection. Set GraphicsEnabler=No in boot.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back