NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone
Got my Hackintosh up and running lovely with Mavericks. However my EVGA GEFORCE GTX 760 graphics card isn't being recognised. Already tried/checked following things:

- Change PCIe slots and enabled relevant slots in BIOS
- Used a different cable (using DVI)
- Used a different montior
- Tried disabling on-board graphics on motherboard.

Fans on the card come on full when the machine is turned on so power is getting there. Just get the 'no signal' message from monitor.

Hope card not duff as the motherboard ebuyer sent me was duff and had to go back (now ok)

Any ideas?

Excuse me if this sounds a bit dumb but I am a noob at this...

When I did the initial install with unibeast i did use the flag GraphicsEnabler=No -x. This was due to having the grey lines and messed up screen issue, which in the end ended up being a cabling issue and was solved when I went to an DVI cable.

Mavericks is booting fine so have not needed to enter any flags anymore.

Do I need to undo this in anyway??? If so how.

Excuse me if this sounds a bit dumb but I am a noob at this...

When I did the initial install with unibeast i did use the flag GraphicsEnabler=No -x. This was due to having the grey lines and messed up screen issue, which in the end ended up being a cabling issue and was solved when I went to an DVI cable.

Mavericks is booting fine so have not needed to enter any flags anymore.

Do I need to undo this in anyway??? If so how.

Look for GTX 7xx, it's a general rule, never boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, as it doesn't need it and sometimes causes problems.

This is just a heads up, you might not be having such problems but I'm trying to make you a bit future-proof :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back