Contribute
Register

Geforce GTX 750 ti not working with High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I post my config.plist?

To be honest there is nothing on the config.plist apart from inject nvidia and web drivers.

Is this my error, should I have more selected within the config.plist?

Ok, without it I get a black login screen which when I try to login it goes white for a few seconds then back to the black login?
Can’t get past it?
Any ideas?

Any ideas?

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI-D, HDMI or DP - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Update web drivers to ensure that you have the correct version.
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Disable SIP completely - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate native NVRAM - Problem 6 - Install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC scripts or install AptioMemoryFix
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI-D, HDMI or DP - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Update web drivers to ensure that you have the correct version.
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Disable SIP completely - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate native NVRAM - Problem 6 - Install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC scripts or install AptioMemoryFix
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
Ok I’ll try that when I next get a minute, thank you.

To me that has all the signs that it's a fake Chinese knockoff of a real 750 Ti. There are many videos on Youtube that cover this topic you should watch. If you can still send it back, I would. The cost though may be prohibitive. The trick they employ is to modify the BIOS to make it report as a 750 Ti when it's really something else. Watch the YT videos on this topic.

If I save the Vbios then try the firmware swap maybe that’s a better way to move forward, then if it doesn’t work I’ll just eBay it or just let it collect dust and buy a decent one!
Any suggestions on a good compatible gfx card which is good for gaming and video editing but doesn’t break the bank to much?

Any suggestions on a good compatible gfx card which is good for gaming and video editing but doesn’t break the bank to much?
EVGA is selling their excellent gaming card, 1050 Ti SC with 4GB Vram for $119 on Ebay right now. Since it's direct from EVGA there is no chance you'll get a fake one. You can play most any game at 1080p medium to high settings.

I have opened a case in PayPal and will try and get refund, then try and purchase a EVGA 1050ti.
Thanks for all your help

Regards

Spence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back