Contribute
Register

GeForce GTX 750 Ti Maxwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did the 9.2 update and my Evga 750 ti came up full resolution where it would not even come up prior to the update. Had been using the on chip video waiting to see if an update would let the 750 ti work and it appears it does. Prior to that would have to boot with nv_disabler=1 to just get to desktop but now just boot without special commands.

Just did the 9.2 update and my Evga 750 ti came up full resolution where it would not even come up prior to the update. Had been using the on chip video waiting to see if an update would let the 750 ti work and it appears it does. Prior to that would have to boot with nv_disabler=1 to just get to desktop but now just boot without special commands.

Mind posting an IOJones of your system and some screenshots? I'd love to check out the 750 Ti working :)

I apologize that in my rush to check out the new 9.2 drivers for this card, I had forgotten that I had put under my kernel flags in my org.chameleon.Boot.plist the nv_disable=1 so it won't come up with regular boot. Sorry for the post.

I apologize that in my rush to check out the new 9.2 drivers for this card, I had forgotten that I had put under my kernel flags in my org.chameleon.Boot.plist the nv_disable=1 so it won't come up with regular boot. Sorry for the post.

Ah, thanks for the reply- I assume that we'll see a "NVDAGM100Hal.kext" if/when support is added.

Does QE/IC work? how about it play video and run Xcode? Thanks!

I have a 650ti and now an ASUS 750 ti with the 6pin power connector.

I have updated to 10.9.2 and can only boot when using the flag nv_disable=1

Just letting everyone know where I am at. On a good note mac OSX picks up both cards as nvidia cards and I can use my computer but can't wait for the support so I can move off my 650 ti.

Also gonna post this in other places too.

I have also bought the ASUS GTX 750 Ti with the 6pin connector last week. Tried the 10.9.2 drivers and the the NVIDIA web-drivers - but without success. I can only get to the desktop with nv_disable=1 and 1024x768 resolution...

Today i had high hopes because i found some new web-drivers from the french nvidia-site (http://www.nvidia.fr/download/driverResults.aspx/73657/fr - posted on 2014.2.28). The drivers on the french site are newer than the other ones mentioned in this forum (which were all from the us-page). But there is still no driver support for the Maxwell-architecture written in the Geforce-Kext/Info.plist (just GK100 & GF100).

I really wonder if NVIDIA decides to add the Maxwell-Drivers to their web-package. Unless Apple releases a Mac with a Maxwell-GPU soon and adds drivers to their updates i can´t see a way to get this card working.

It´s a shame... it really performs well on Win8. I should have payed a few more bucks for a GTX 760 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back