GeForce GTX 560 w/o Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Biostar H61MHL
CPU
i7 core
Graphics
ZOTAC GeForce GT 520 Synergy 1GB DDR3 PCI Express (PCIe) DVI/VGA Low Profile Video Card w/HDMI & HDC
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, hope all is doing well :).
From the title of this thread, GeForce GTX 560 w/o Ti , I'm interested in buying this card @Newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121446 (ASUS ENGTX560 DCII OC/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card)

For a new build that i'm working on but the graphics card is the only thing I need to purchase. I've done a search here to see if anyone else posted upon this card and I couldn't really find anything useful. So with that, I understand that there is two versions of this card one with TI and the other without it. So from looking here is seems that most people have this type of card with TI on it. My question upon this is that, Would this type of card without the TI work on Mountain Lion 10.8.2? Really doesn't 'seem' much different but any help on this would be great! Not sure if anyone else haves a card like this without Ti running perfectly on Mountain Lion; if so I'd like to hear/see about it on this thread
Thanks
-B-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back