Contribute
Register

Geekbench Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me why my score is so low.
Maybe its because of external monitor. but without it score is almost the same.
View attachment 47999

Why are you using an 'iMac' profile? How did you setup your ProBook? You might consider following the guide at the top of this forum.

Why are you using an 'iMac' profile? How did you setup your ProBook? You might consider following the guide at the top of this forum.
which part exactly do you mean? and if i change it from iMac to MacbookPro will it work faster or just Geekbench score will be higher?

and i'm pretty sure that earlier there was 'MacbookPro' profile. Don't how it changed.

which part exactly do you mean? and if i change it from iMac to MacbookPro will it work faster or just Geekbench score will be higher?

Well, since you somehow ended up with an iMac (summer 2001) system def on your Probook, your whole install is suspect. I would follow the entire guide from start to finish (re-install). There is probably more than just the sysdef that's wrong...

heres mine

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 1.56.16 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 1.56.16 AM.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 262
Here is mine. My machine flips between 1300 mhz RAM and 1600 mhz (which is what the RAM actually is). I gain about 1000 points when it says 1600 mhz RAM.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 11.10.57 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 11.10.57 AM.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back