Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Y'all!

ok so im up and running,

Z77 DS3H - I7 3770K - 16GB 1600MHz Ram - HD6870

works fine, icloud and app store etc, but has anyone noticed the following issues?

1). Geekbench under 10.7.4 was well over 15200, now it's 14,800, ok not massive, but it's step back not a leap forward!

2). my 'intel AHCI controllers" in about this mac are now 'unknown AHCI controllers'

3). Because of the above I can no longer enable TRIM (if there is another reason please let me know).

4). Ball ache having to install everything using onboard graphics until multi beast is run because ML doesn't recognise it until that point. Not the end of the world I suppose just switch cables back afterwards and all is well.

If anyone has got intel ahci controllers showing on a gigabyte Z motherboard, can you point me right please?

thanks, Aspen.

MY geekbench score has also gone down, by around 500 points. Where did you find the intel ahci controller info?

it's under system profiler - about this mac then more info then system report, go to SATA.

The new big cat is so flakey and unstable, i went to work, just cam eback, booted up and it just sits there with a spinning apple boot screen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back