QUADRO K5000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I just purchasing a flashed ready GC Alpine Ridge v2.0 for macOS because I can't found this old model in the market. But when I installed it in windows 11 machine the card is not recognized and its not detect any devices attached on it.

I just want to know if a flashed macOS card can work on both macOS and windows machine or it's need to be flashed back with original firmware ?

Did the GC Alpine Ridge v2.0 can make an Apple thunderbolt 27 inches display to work in windows machine via TH3 to TH2 adapter ?

Please If someone have the Original Firmware of GC Alpine Ridge v2.0 can upload it, and I need to flash back only the blue ship or blue and green ships ??

The card is already pin-outs connected pin 3 with pin 5, I can keep it like that or remove the connection ? by the way I don't have the TB_Header in my motherboard.

I have another Card GC-Titan Ridge v2.0 not flashed but its can not make the Apple thunderbolt 27 inches display to work via adapter, its this normal or there are something wrong ?

Thanks!

Kind Regards

BaG

Last edited:
Hi friends,

Any chance to have GC Alpine Ridge rev 2 Original Firmware ??

I tested a lot of firmware and it's not working, the only firmware that make it detected but still not working is GC-ALPINE RIDGE-NVM21-V3-NATA.bin and when it's detected in windows 11 it's show in device manager with this reference "Thunderbolt 15D2" and I can't find any firmware of this model !!

Any help please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back