Contribute
Register

GB-Z170X UD5 i219-V and i211 ethernet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had success loading the i211 Ethernet port with the AppleIGB v.5.3.5.3 with MultiBeast and also put the kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other... I then opened MultiBeast and checked the older version of ApplIGB and both versions of IntelMausiEthernet and I have both ports working. The i211 is labeled Ethernet and the I219Vs is labeled PCI Ethernet Slot Ethernet in System Preferences. It seams both ports work with different drivers/kexts.

I noticed when installing first the old version of IntelMausiEthernet and then the newer version (using Kextbeast, rather than Multibeast), there was still only one copy of IntelMausiEthernet in System/Library/Extensions. After installing multiple versions of both kexts, are there more than one instance of each kext in your S/L/E? Are your ethernet ports staying connected and stable?

Hi,

I've got myself a BCM94360CS2 network card from a Macbook Air 2014 - what do I need to do to get this working as when opening up the High Sierra installer I can't get WiFi - at best when attempting to patch I can see the networks but can't connect to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back