Contribute
Register

GB UD3H-B3 EUFI with GT210 card, Mavericks install ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
I7-2600
Graphics
Nvidia GT 210
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi 2 all,

I have just made my Unibeast USB thumbdrive with Mavericks installer on it.
So i want to do a CLEAN install on my Hackintosh.

I searched and searched this forum but didnt find specific succes instructions concerning my specific mobo, eufi bios and graphic card.
So anyone can help me with using the right bootflags and multibeast settings for my specs ?

Sorry for asking but i am afraid i ruin something when applying flag or MB settings that are wrong.

Thx in advance !

Rob.

Hi 2 all,

I have just made my Unibeast USB thumbdrive with Mavericks installer on it.
So i want to do a CLEAN install on my Hackintosh.

I searched and searched this forum but didnt find specific succes instructions concerning my specific mobo, eufi bios and graphic card.
So anyone can help me with using the right bootflags and multibeast settings for my specs ?

Sorry for asking but i am afraid i ruin something when applying flag or MB settings that are wrong.

Thx in advance !

Rob.

Your system description appears to be incomplete. Please update the ...-UD3H-B3 as it appears to be missing the prefix characters.

Then the best way to accomplish any update is to make up a clone of your working system (use Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper!) onto another drive (and make sure that the clone is bootable and test it by actually booting to the clone). Set the clone drive aside.

If you make the clone you have a recovery path.

You now need to know what Ethernet device and what sound device is present on your motherboard... google for that information or look in the user manual that came with your motherboard.

At this point you can either attempt to update your system or do a fresh/clean install. If you are not happy with your result, you can recover by booting to your clone.

Good modding
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back