Contribute
Register

Garrison's Haswell Z87X-UD5H - i7 4770k - HD4600 - 32GB Photoshop Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the same problem!

If I pause the boot at the Chimera screen and then plug in my displayport cable it works fine. However even with Graphics Mode set to 3840x2160x32 in plist it shows up at 1920x1080 in system preferences. I've even updated to 10.9.3 for the 4k support.

Still the same problem!

If I pause the boot at the Chimera screen and then plug in my displayport cable it works fine. However even with Graphics Mode set to 3840x2160x32 in plist it shows up at 1920x1080 in system preferences. I've even updated to 10.9.3 for the 4k support.

I'm not sure what to suggest as never having such a high resolution screen its difficult for me to advise. I think that Google is your best bet for the solutions that you require. Good Luck oigarrison and pleased you have your system back. If I come across anything I will be sure to post.

Thanks for pointing that out Wildwillow! Appreciate you helping out still and making me aware of things like this.

They seem to be complaining more about getting 60hz to work, I just can't even boot with mine attached via displayport. However with some investigating it boots fine to windows if I unplug my OS X ssd so I'm thinking it might be something to do with my instal of OS X and not bios settings! Trying to figure it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back