Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z97 GAMING 7
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
I have successfully installed in my system and working fine. But I am little confused with this. See attached picture.

Not sure if it is normal or not. NO matter what I do it is switching back to OSX default driver. I have dual monitor set up and now it is not working. I can able to boot with nvdra flag. But when I use nv_disable=1 it goes to my old monitor and my new monitor goes to sleep. How do I fix this?

Also, how do I enable wifi?

Attachments

• 20151007_060836.jpg
    20151007_060836.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 114
so when you boot with nvda_drv=1, one monitor is not working ?

so when you boot with nvda_drv=1, one monitor is not working ?

yes. That's correct. When I use nvda_drv=1, It boots up in my old Dell monitor and then it goes to my new touch screen Acer's monitor and dell goes to sleep. BUT

when I use nv_disable=1 it only works with my old monitor and no new touchscreen monitor display.
Either way, I can only able to use only onew monitor. I checked about this mac, and under display, it says "mirror=no".

hopefully you are not using VGA, did you also try different ports on the GPU ?

I am using DVI . Same set up (dual monitor) was working great in Yosemite. I haven't change anything. But why it's still showing me OSX default driver?

mine does the same for my GTX 960. I am not worried about it because i have full graphics acceleration. I am driving two Dell 2515h monitors using DisplayPort

is your SMBIOS profile set to 14.2 ?

Mine is set on SMBios to MacPro 3,1. I will change to 14.2 and report back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back