GTX 560
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys,

I'm new and my hackintosh is freshly installed. After a view error and little, but fixable problems around the installation and final setup, I got everything to work expect my second monitor. I searched here in the forum and on google, but somehow nobody has a usable fix for my problem.

I'm using this setup:
X58 Sabertooth (no onboard gpu)
i7 960
Gainward GTX 560.
Running OS X 10.10.5 and latest Nvidia driver

I've already installed Nvidia drivers and so on. No problem. But it does not matter, I can't get my second monitor to work (Hardware is ok btw). I tried it with HDMI and VGA, but no it doesn't matter...:banghead:

Any ideas?

Thanks
Ver0n

if using Clover try to uncheck injecting AMD/Nvidia/Intel

if using Clover try to uncheck injecting AMD/Nvidia/Intel

Thanks for you replay, but no I didn't use clover. Any other ideas?

Cheers
Ver0n

So it turns out, that my graphics card just has an issue with HDMI, like a lot of cards have under hackintosh. What I did is too start up my hackintosh and login, then remove the HDMI and plug in the VGA. At first it did nothing, but then I removed the DVI of my original first screen and the second over VGA lights up. Now I just plugged in my first screen again and then both screen are on and mac hackintosh already set them up. Both are now to be seen in system settings. I did a view reboots and and a was also away a couple off hours with the hackintosh shutdown, but everything started up normal.

GraphicsEnabler=Yes - this option is still active
I'm running the nvidia web drivers.

Seems to work for me. I would like to try and see if I can get OpenGL to run, but I don't have this option anywhere in the latest Multibeast (http://tonymacx86.blogspot.de/2012/03/optimizing-nvidia-geforce-4xx-and-5xx.html)

Just writing this done for further use / users.

Have fun.

Cheers
Ver0n:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back