Contribute
Register

GA-Z97X-UD5H and CLOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make yosemite work booting with clover?
Thank you. I will try using the intel ethernet adapter.

Yes I was able to get it booting consistently. Had to add TRIM support for SSD (working), and Ethernet working. Last problem is the audio... But seems there is massive problems currently with alc1150 with Mavericks, and even more so with Yosemite. So I decided to order a usb sound card that has drivers for Mac (specifically 10.10). [[SOUND BLASTER PLAY! 2]]

[http://support.creative.com/Product...=prodfaq:PRODFAQ_22009,VARSET=CategoryID:207]

Amazon prime ships 2 day, will be here Sunday :)

As for the rest, I have the majority of the guide written but still needs screenshots then I will post. Work tonight so will get it up asap tomorrow.

As for the rest, I have the majority of the guide written but still needs screenshots then I will post. Work tonight so will get it up asap tomorrow.

Awesome. Just tried to get my first hack up and running today, with the same mobo and cpu as you also with clover and kept failing as well. Really looking forward to your guide!

Yeah... In my old instalation of yosemite the audio was a problem. I used a sound blaster evo zxr headphones and works very well. Also the system give me kernel panics and restart when i try to copy files to the home network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back