Contribute
Register

GA-Z97-HD3 with macOS High Sierra 10.13?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z270P-D3
CPU
Core i7-7700K
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Anyone care to report if they have updated to High Sierra 10.13 and if encountered any issue?

I was trying to do clean install but unsuccesfull..... Really don't know how to install High Sierra.

I was trying to do clean install but unsuccesfull..... Really don't know how to install High Sierra.
Please check how you have listed your hardware Specs in "Personal Details" listed below your log-in icon and login name. I have posted its image showing what is lacking.
Compare that with the same from others , especially those who respond to your post. All answers are based on the hardware on which Hackintosh is going to be built. Forum rules want all who post here to show at least one Primary System Specification properly.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 8.15.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 8.15.21 PM.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 397
Anyone care to report if they have updated to High Sierra 10.13 and if encountered any issue?
I have installed High Sierra on GA-Z97X-UD5H which has a very similar hardware configuration with minor differences.

I did not go for a direct upgrade from an earlier version.I had installed and upgraded the Beta versions of High Sierra from which I did a direct upgrade to 10.13 and then the Supplementary Updates. I could not install my Graphics Card Sapphire Radeon 5450 2GB PCIE and had to stay with Intel HD 4600. I have not had a chance to try a second time to install a discreet Graphics card yet.

You can find the MoBO/CPU/Graphics on which I have installed High Sierra here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...fully-install-macos-high-sierra-10-13.233619/. I have not posted detailing the steps or images I have to show the way it can be done for that particular board. If you need help please post what sort of help you need.

Same situation here, I am not able to install, tried to update through El Capitan, I managed to boot just once and then nothing.
We need to be patient!

Hey guys. I found a solution for Nvidia graphics cards. Basically, you need to disable Intel Video Card in bios. And its gonna stuck for 1 minute on gioscreenlockstate and then apple logo going to come up. It does work only if you have got Nvidia or Ati video card.

Hey guys. I found a solution for Nvidia graphics cards. Basically, you need to disable Intel Video Card in bios. And its gonna stuck for 1 minute on gioscreenlockstate and then apple logo going to come up. It does work only if you have got Nvidia or Ati video card.
it works, thx

it works, thx
Can you share with me your Clover folder? I was able to install 10.13 via direct update from latest 10.12 but my USB 3.0 is not working. Also, the WiFi piece of my Broadcom 4331CD WiFi & BT combo card is not working (“no hardware installed” message)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back