GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all,
i'm going to be crazy with the Mojave installation of my Hackintosh ! :( I can boot on my USB Flash Drive, select it in Clover, reach the disk utility to format my SSD, launching the MacOS installation without any problem. When the Mojave Install process is launched, at approximatly 2 minutes before the end, my hackintosh reboot, and i still only see my USB Flash Drive (my SSD named Mojave doesn't appear only my Flash Drive). I tried to reselect my Flash Drive but the process is always the same. My Motherboard is a Gigabyt GA-Z87X-UD5H with a core i7 4770K (no video card, no pcie cards). In Clover Configurator, SMBios is on "iMac 14,2 i tried tochange it with 15,1 but the problem is always the same). Someone could give me some advices to find a solution to this problem please ? Thanks and take care of you !

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I also have a z87 and a 4770k, previously running with clover and now with open core.
How do you address the iGPU ? You rather should put your config in the signature, or the forum police will sue you.
When asking for help you suppose to add your config files, as far as I remember :)

An alternative to Clove is following this guide:

Hi Tabarus, and thank you for you reply. I modify my signature as you said. when you'e talking about the config file, are you talking about the config.plist? Thank you again for your help. Best regards ! ;) PS: i added the config.plist just uin case.

I have a GA-Z87X-UD3H with a i7 4770K and an Nvidia GTX 650TI (No web drivers now, just the system Nvidia drivers) that I updated to Mojave from High Sierra last week…not a fresh install.

I'm not claiming any expertise at all here. My config is probably screwy but as far as I can tell everything is working great.

Your config.plist…how was it originally created?

Hi Tabarus, and thank you for you reply. I modify my signature as you said. when you'e talking about the config file, are you talking about the config.plist? Thank you again for your help. Best regards ! ;) PS: i added the config.plist just uin case.
Check this!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 195
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back