Contribute
Register

GA-Z87N-WIFI Maverick monitors issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this may sound ridiculous, but have you tried powering off the monitor and then turning it back on? On my z87n-wifi, my monitor craps out when the power saving function comes on and the only way I can get it back after I return (with the exception of a hard reset) is to simply power off/on the monitor...

I know this may sound ridiculous, but have you tried powering off the monitor and then turning it back on? On my z87n-wifi, my monitor craps out when the power saving function comes on and the only way I can get it back after I return (with the exception of a hard reset) is to simply power off/on the monitor...

Yes I tried powering off the monitor, but no luck. Right now whenever I want to power off the computer, I have to power 1 monitor off, unplug it from the computer and then the power off works. This is a daily routine.

Yes I tried powering off the monitor, but no luck. Right now whenever I want to power off the computer, I have to power 1 monitor off, unplug it from the computer and then the power off works. This is a daily routine.
Which system definition are you using the iMac system definitions cause some problems like this I recommend the Mac Pro 3,1 for multi monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back