Got Myself a

ga-z77x-up5-th
i7 3770k
2x8gb ram
Geforce GTX660Ti
TL-WDN4800
120gb Sandisk SSD
1TB Barracuda

Did the install no problem, then did multibeats, copied the Multibeast here http://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/27977d1345552256-mb-z77x-up5-th.png.html

I think I messed up :( when I rebooted after I get to the apple screen, then goes to black for a second, then just a white screen forever

What should I do?

Dear,
How did you ewsolve it?
I got the same problem.
Thanks!

Same problem here.
How did you fix it?

This is what worked for me to get rid of the blank screen (I used Multibeast 5.0.2 to load OS X Lion)

Check the box 'GraphicEnanabler=No' under 'Customization-> Boot Options'

You have to make sure you upgrade you mobo with F9 or whatever the latest is, then start from scratch again. That should work, also make sure all your parts are compatible,

Hey Guys!!

Got Myself a

ga-z77x-up5-th
i7 3770k
2x8gb ram
Geforce GTX660Ti
TL-WDN4800
120gb Sandisk SSD
1TB Barracuda

Did the install no problem, then did multibeats, copied the Multibeast here http://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/27977d1345552256-mb-z77x-up5-th.png.html

I think I messed up :( when I rebooted after I get to the apple screen, then goes to black for a second, then just a white screen forever

What should I do?

Hey, I'm having a similar problem. I've installed everything and I've gotten to an apple screen, then black for a second, then it's a persistent white screen.

I'm running:

ga-z77x-up5h
i7 3770k
2x8gb ram
Geforce NVIDIA 640
120gb Sandisk SSD
1TB Seagate

Does anyone have any solution? Thanks!

I'm having this same problem, have tried about 10 different fresh installs with various multibeast configs.

I'm having this same problem, have tried about 10 different fresh installs with various multibeast configs.

This morning I realized I needed to use GraphicsEnabler=no

Type that in as a parameter in Chimera before booting, then use MultiBeast to install that for all future boots. Worked for me.

GraphicsEnabler=no solved this problem for me as well.

kenners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back