3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Had so many issues with Maverick after having such a stable system before. Issue now is my AZiO BTD-V400 USB Micro Bluetooth Adapter doesn't show up as Apple hardware in system information anymore but Manufacturer: Cambridge Silicon Radio and Name: CSR8510 A10. An my Apple Trackpad and other bluetooth device won't connect. Any ideas how to correct this?

After all the other issues I have this is a blessing but it would be nice to correct. The five other install attempts bluetooth showed as Apple and trackpad worked; however couldn't login to iCloud and many issues with fusion drive

Another issue is when I first open my fusion drive it take ages to display Applications/Extra/Library/System/Users

Thanks

I am having problems with my bluetooth also since the upgrade. Did you ever figure it out?

I have the same board and did have some bluetooth issues awhile ago in that I could get neither ( I have two) of my Apple bluetooth keyboards to connect, it was very odd because they were working from the onset of the install of Mavericks (fresh) and then at some point they just stopped. If I recalls I believe I did a repair permissions and a few reboots, and then it just started working again. I have a Microsoft USB bluetooth dongle that I use, works great. Try fixing your permissions first, if you haven't already, if you have then I am not sure what to suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back