Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone. I just got done doing my first Hackintosh build YAY!! Everything is good except for the audio :( I think I did something stupid the first time that I ran Multibeast as I checked everything under Drivers & Bootloaders + Customization.

I then ran Multibeast again and selected my audio driver : Realtek ACL8xx/Without DSDT/ALC898 which did not help :(

I then downloaded the kexts for this from : http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3218 and installed them with KextWizard but that did not help either :(

Under about this mac -> System Report -> Audio it specifies "Intel High Definition Audio" with several line items such as Line Output, etc. However under System -> Sound there are no Output or Input devices found :(

Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you everyone for the great resources, could not have done it otherwise!!

On newegg it says that it has the ALC892 audio chipset, not the 898. Try that kext in MultiBeast.

The tutorial and the gigabyte link is for the z77x-up5 th and the title of the topic is says it's the up4 TH. So which one is it?

Yes I just noticed that, my mistake. I just re-ran Multibeast and its working!! Thanks so much for your help :)

No problem! If you need anymore help just ask me :thumbup:

Hey I have same problem with my audio. How did you solve the problem?
I've re-runed multibeast many time to install all the sound drivers and it does't help actually.
My board is also GA-Z77X-UP4 TH.
Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back