CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 650 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone. I'm a novice playing with my first Hackintosh build. Really appreciate your kind help :)

Reading up on various forum topics here, I managed to boot the installer and managed to run it. But it seems it is never possible to let my mouse (cheap USB2 mouse) be recognised when I'm on OS X environment (installer or on ML).

I'm plugging the keyboard and mouse into the USB2 ports in the back, nothing else connected, and not once was the mouse recognised. Keyboard works but I have trouble switching between windows or access menu item with shortcuts. Is there any work around for this issue that can be applied at BIOS setting?

Video card is not yet plugged in. BIOS F14.

GA-Z77X-UD5H
i7-3770
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (8GBx2)
Sandisk Extreme SSD 120GB

Of course, the mouse itself is fine. Works normally when plugged into a Macbook. It also works normally on BIOS (but stops responding even in BIOS after force shut down of OS X due to lack of navigation).

I posted this question on UEFI config page, as I thought it may be more to do with MB BIOS config, but if you know any way that this can be resolved, please post your comment. Thank you for your help.

Thanks. I did look at that article, tried everything in there, also read through all comments. And I still cannot get it work. Did I miss something while reading the same article again and again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back