1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
[Solved] GA-Z77-D3H ACPI Kernel Panic from Installation Media

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K
RAM: 4GB G.SKILL Sniper DDR3 @ 1600MHz
GPU: Intel HD 4000 iGPU

My method of installation is OS X 10.10 Yosemite from the Mac App Store which I downloaded from another working Hackintosh.

Error Code:
Code:
panic(cpu 0 caller 0x55f81d): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/usr/local/src/xnu-1504.15.3/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1385

The error occurs after booting to a USB thumb drive with the installation image on it from iBoot Ivy v1.1.0, regardless of boottime flags.

Tested Flags:
-x
-v
-f
PCIRootUID=1
GraphicsEnabler=No
ncpi=0x2000
ACPI=Off
DSDT=null

I was able to install Snow Leopard with relative ease, despite having audio issues and no working Ethernet drivers.

Can anyone help?

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K
RAM: 4GB G.SKILL Sniper DDR3 @ 1600MHz
GPU: Intel HD 4000 iGPU

My method of installation is OS X 10.10 Yosemite from the Mac App Store which I downloaded from another working Hackintosh.

Error Code:
Code:
panic(cpu 0 caller 0x55f81d): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/usr/local/src/xnu-1504.15.3/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1385

The error occurs after booting to a USB thumb drive with the installation image on it from iBoot Ivy v1.1.0, regardless of boottime flags.

Tested Flags:
-x
-v
-f
PCIRootUID=1
GraphicsEnabler=No
ncpi=0x2000
ACPI=Off
DSDT=null

I was able to install Snow Leopard with relative ease, despite having audio issues and no working Ethernet drivers.

Can anyone help?

Why you are using iboot????

Make bootable USB with UniBeast and install OS X on your build.

GUIDE : http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-x-yosemite-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back