Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H110m Gaming 3
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
RX 480
hello everyone,this is my first time installing hackintosh. so I've success install mavericks but the only problem now is i cannot get my audio working. i already try in multibeast for ALC887/888b v 100202/302 with and without dsdt but still cannot make my audio working. can somebody help me on this problem:crazy:

Do you know for sure which codec your motherboard uses? If it is 887 for instance then go into your Extensions or S/L/E folders and remove your HDAenabler or HDA88x kexts from there. Run MultiBeast version 6.2 and select just the audio driver. Use with DSDT if you used a DSDT file to set up your Mavericks install to boot. Otherwise use without.

This should rebuild the dsdt file and caches.

I should add that this is what worked for me when System Preferences --> sound showed no output devices.

If this does not work try following the stickied thread in this forum that walks you through troubleshooting steps.

Do you know for sure which codec your motherboard uses? If it is 887 for instance then go into your Extensions or S/L/E folders and remove your HDAenabler or HDA88x kexts from there. Run MultiBeast version 6.2 and select just the audio driver. Use with DSDT if you used a DSDT file to set up your Mavericks install to boot. Otherwise use without.

This should rebuild the dsdt file and caches.

I should add that this is what worked for me when System Preferences --> sound showed no output devices.

If this does not work try following the stickied thread in this forum that walks you through troubleshooting steps.

I already read the manual book for my motherboard and it say that the audio was alc887, i already try your method but still the problem not solved, can anyone help me with this??

uuse multibeast mountain lion>select ALC887/888b v 100202/302 with and without dsdt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back