Contribute
Register

GA z77m-d3h - Ethernet/sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for
Things have moved on from 2017 when this thread started.
Use Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext instead of voodooHDA.

Thanks for your great help. I'm installing windows and when I get knowledge you have, them I'm starting using custom Mac.

Hi Guys. I have I week tray to fix the sound on my mob z77m-d3h and every time I do the new installation of Mojave. I'm install the kexts ethernet (work), but every time I'm install the voodooHDA from multibeat I get kernel Panic. I have a week tray to fix this but nothing. I'm install manually too but when I reboot the pc going kernel panic

thanks
Hi RGD, I have the same hardware and the same problem on Mojave could you find a way to install audio finally ? best

Hi RGD, I have the same hardware and the same problem on Mojave could you find a way to install audio finally ? best

if you know use clover config. first you need to install the latest AppleALC.kext, lasted Lilu.kext. After opening clove config, go to device and then look at the photo. how is it in the photo, is that you must do the configure it. I have not get the microphone work, but if you have time, you can find out, what number the sound card works Like (9 , or 19, or 28 Etc. for me the number 9 makes the sound work but without a microphone. if you need network work. Attach zip whit the Ethernet Kext.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 8.19.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 8.19.46 PM.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 140
  • AtherosL1cEthernetSierra.kext.zip
    74.6 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back