Contribute
Register

GA-Z77-DS3H Yosemite Working Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy to hear your hackintosh is better now even if you didn't do anything:lol:

to use the onboard sound you need to download Multibeast 5 or lower I think, then find the yosemite multibeast and 5 in finder, right click and select show package contents on both. Then you need to take the audio driver that you need from multibeast 5 and swap it for the audio driver in the Yosemite Multibeast. Then open multibeast Yosemite and use your settings, apply and reboot.

It should work now, but I wasn't able to get sound after sleep unless i spammed the volume up button on wake until I heard sound from the speakers, so I use a sound card now.

To use a sound card you normally don't need to use any special multibeast settings, but you need to go to settings->sound then select your usb device.:thumbup:

Hi Neotil, I have te same motherboard as you, and as sound card I own a Tascam Us-1641. Since I installed Yosemite, the sound card is perfectly recognized (with ML it took ages switching on and off the device before it worked). The problem is that sometimes the sound goes away, and then it comes back after like half a second. Not only, but sometimes the sound degrades, like a down sampling effect so I have to reboot the sound card. Could this be related with a USB port problem? I have it connected on a USB port 2.0, since USBs 3.0 don't read USB 2.0 devices. Please let me know if you can help. thanks

Francesco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back