Graphics
MSI ATI Radeon 6850
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello have install Yosemite 10.10.1 on my GA-Z77-DS3H everything is ok, but do not have sound, try different settings for MultiBeats... Nothing... Help please. Thank's

post a screenshot of what you tried, was it this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-22 at 8.42.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-22 at 8.42.59 PM.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,317
Help Please!

Help Please!

Look Again at Post # 2

If you don't make the right Audio selection it's not surprising that you have no Audio.

I was try driver from post 2 do not help...

if you have already installed your audio kexts i recommend delete them and reinstall them i have this motherboard and haven't had no problem with ALC887 so id recommend deleting them from S/L/E then reinstall then reboot and your audio will be back :thumbup: make sure to install ALC887/888b current from Multibeast don't use Legacy also another thing is if your using Clover boot loader make sure to have kext-dev-mode=1 or your audio kexts won't load

if you have already installed your audio kexts i recommend delete them and reinstall them i have this motherboard and haven't had no problem with ALC887 so id recommend deleting them from S/L/E then reinstall then reboot and your audio will be back :thumbup: make sure to install ALC887/888b current from Multibeast don't use Legacy also another thing is if your using Clover boot loader make sure to have kext-dev-mode=1 or your audio kexts won't load
What exactly should I delete. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back