ThinkPad X1 Extreme-Clover
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti, UHD 630 (1920 x 1080)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
hey,
I just built my first hackintosh, and am trying to install ML using unibeast, but i am getting stuck at the apple logo screen with a stop sign above the logo.

can someone please help me!? been trying for several hours now.o_O

my build is:

GA Z77-DS3H
intel i5 3470
corsair CX 430
galaxy nvidia gt 640
WD green 2TB HDD
corsair carbide 300r

Try installing using the integrated graphics then put the GPU back after the install.

Thanks, i put the usb in the 2.0 port, and am installing OS X now. hope it goes well further in the process.:)

Just finished installing, ran multibeast and tried to reboot, but got this message:

boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: GPT
boot0: error

:(

No worries, i just booted from the USB, with -x. any way i can avoid this though?
and i have no sound and the screen is flickering when i open new tab in safari, please help, i am a noob.:crazy:

The boot 0 problem is well known with Western Digital Green drives. There is not a solution to this other than replacing the drive.

Is your DVI-D or HDMI cable plugged into the back of your graphics card?

Adrian B

thanks for the quick answer adrian b, i can just boot from the USB every time. I have the HDMI plugged in.

Did you run the following in MultiBeast Drivers & Bootloaders / Customization / Select Graphics Enabler No

When you ran MultiBeast, did it save?

Adrian B

i tried running multibeast with graphics enabler no, but now it got even worse, plus, launchpad lags out the computer, and use really long time to load. is there any kexts or something that can fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back