Contribute
Register

ga z77-ds3h stuck at apple logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now it doensnt want to boot!
when i boot from the USB into my hard drive, i come to the loading screen with the grey apple logo, then the screen turns all white:confused:
i tried booting in safe mode and graphics enabler no, and when i tried it in verbose mode it comes:

debugger called <panic>
and a lot of other kernel stuff

what do i do!?

now it doensnt want to boot!
when i boot from the USB into my hard drive, i come to the loading screen with the grey apple logo, then the screen turns all white:confused:
i tried booting in safe mode and graphics enabler no, and when i tried it in verbose mode it comes:

debugger called <panic>
and a lot of other kernel stuff

what do i do!?

Take your time and do a fresh installation with your USB stick. Shut down computer and connect USB thumb drive into a USB 2 port at the rear of the machine. Boot into bios and check settings are correct. Save and Exit. Boot into USB stick, reformat your WD HDD and do install again. When you run MultiBeast, which guide are you using for your settings?

Adrian B

I sucsessfully installed ML and installed multibeast again and rebooted, but whem i booted up again it loaded and the screen turned all white. I also tried booting with graphicsenabler=no and safe mode with same result.

My motherboard is rev. 1.1

GE=NO is case sensitive also may need to use PCIRoot=0

I tried with graphicsenabler=no and pciroot=0, it still didnt work. when i then tried without the graphics card it worked fine in safe mode. i then installed multibeast again with nvidia opencl patch and graphicsenabler=no and pciroot on startup. i now sucsessfully booted into the system. :D

i now tested ewerything, both audio and video works great. the hackintosh is now fully useable.

Thank you very much everyone who has replyed to this thread, it has helped me much in completing the hackintosh.

Thank you!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back