Contribute
Register

GA-Z77-DS3H startup error [IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
**SOLVED**
I used the -x flag and made it to multibeast, which harbored Chimera2.0.1.

matt_lnec

So, I'm having the same issue on the same build-my first, by the way. Using a successful guide for also the same build, I used unibeast 1.7.0. What do you mean by "...installing with unibeast upgrading to chimera 2.0.1"? Load Unibeast then download Chimera and intall it on the same usb?

Thanks for the help.

jtb

I found the solution, in my case i have GA-Z97-HD3 Z97 and i7-4770 with integrated Graphics, and trying to install Yosemite, kept getting stuck at the same error as OP and after some googling and i answer for my case: guide-most-common-problems-with-hackintosh

" Issue:stuck at [IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

Solution:If you have a CPU that does not end in a K, aka unlocked versions, then check your BIOS and look for something called Vt-d and Disable it. This is known to cause issues with OS X while providing no benefit to OS X.
Another issue might be if you are using a VGA cable for your monitor. It's known to not work unless you do some kext editing, so if possible use HDMI or DVI.As always, I've found it best to use IGFX whenever possible "

So as it points out i was using VGA monitor with VGA (D-Sub) cable that's causing it to stuck at the screen no matter what boot flag i've tried. Now it seems to resolved and installing Yosemite!! Yeahhh!! Hope it helps someone who comes across this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back