i5 3570k
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I`m trying to install Mavericks on my PC, but I can`t get through this error (please see the attachment)
I`ve tried all the possible combination and I`m out of ideas.

My configuration:
CPU: i5 2500K
MOBO: GA-Z77-DS3H rev. 1.1 F9 BIOS
RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 Kingston 1600MHz
SSD: Kingston 120GB SATA-III (SV300S37A/120G)
PSU: Corsair 600W
CPU Cooler: Prolimatech Armageddon Push-Pull.
The monitor is connected through DVI port.

In bios, I`ve change all the settings (F7 button), set the HDD to AHCI. Watch P1LGRIM's tutorial http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...-1-0-f9-i5-2500k-hd6850-16gb-ml-10-9-a-9.html and i can`t move to instalation steps (language, where to install the macOS, etc)

My last attempt was: cpu, mobo, ram and no ssd/hdd installed or internet acces.
Tried to install on a normal hdd, and nothing was changed, I have all the time the same message displayed
Using this flags don`t go further:
-v -f -x cpus=1 npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=YES/NO
Tried all the possible combination, and nothing changes.

Should I upgrade the bios version or try to downgrade?
I have made 2 sticks, one USB2.0 and one 3.0, and make them in vmware with latest unibeast version.

What should I do next? I brought this mobo because I saw it that it works, and I didn`t expect to have any problem. It drive me nuts. Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    866.4 KB · Views: 269
Is the display connected D-SUB VGA or DVI? If VGA, change it to DVI, HDMI or DP, whatever you have.

I don't use a gpu card, and the connector used is dvi. The cable is dvi-dvi, the monitor it's on dvi. I tried even the hdmi port, and i connected the hdmi-hdmi cable into the tv.

I don't use a gpu card, and the connector used is dvi. The cable is dvi-dvi, the monitor it's on dvi. I tried even the hdmi port, and i connected the hdmi-hdmi cable into the tv.

OK, suggest disconnecting TV until after install.

One problem you have is Sandy CPU on IVY board and you will need to follow http://www.tonymacx86.com/150-enabl...therboards-hd-4000-6-series-motherboards.html to get internal gfx working.

The latest UniBeast uses GE=No and IGPUE=yes

Set the IGPU (IGFX or internal graphics) to enabled
Set the internal gfx memory to 64M

and try again with just -v and post results.

The TV was connected for a limited time, not all the time. The setting in bios were maid. The solution presented in your link, doesn`t helped me out.
I`ve cracked the piggy bank, and buyed a new i5 3570k. Things are ok for the moment :D

Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back