i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I finally successfully installed 10.11 on my Hackintosh ( GA-Z77-DS3H+GTX650) ... used a spare old 40GB SSD

I'm trying my devices ...

USB2 and USB3 are ok
Sleep and wake too

One non functionnal device is the ALC887...

I tried to install driver from multibeast 7.5 but it blocks because it doesn't find chimera's stuff ( /Extra/....)

Any advice and pointers ?
Thanks in advance
Etienne

id recommend trying Clover. And use Toledas Clover Audio injection you can try out my config.plist if you like?

[SOLVERD]GA-Z77-DS3H + ALC887 does not work on 10.11 GM

I followed instructions from [1]

C. installation.

The first time it didn't worked ( machine hanged during boot ( boot progress bar progressed "forever" !)

I then moved kext from 10.11 folder to other and then it worked

There is definitively something wrong with clover regarding the 10.X and "other" folder choice

Thanks for your help !!

[1] https://github.com/toleda/audio_cloverALC

I generally put my kexts in 10.11 folder not other folder. also make sure that you have inject kexts set to Yes.

I'll redo a full install from scratch later tonight and take a log of my actions !!

I tried to install driver from multibeast 7.5 but it blocks because it doesn't find chimera's stuff ( /Extra/....)
10.11/MultiBeat 7.5:
MultiBeast 7 - Select: Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > √ ALC
plus √ Optional EFI Installed Bootloader Support

10.11/MultiBeat 7.5:
plus √ Optional EFI Installed Bootloader Support

I definitively need new glasses ;-) Thanks !!!

Etienne

Hello,

I finally successfully installed 10.11 on my Hackintosh ( GA-Z77-DS3H+GTX650) ... used a spare old 40GB SSD

I'm trying my devices ...

USB2 and USB3 are ok
Sleep and wake too

One non functionnal device is the ALC887...

Any advice and pointers ?
Thanks in advance
Etienne

I am using GA-Z77-DS3H+R9 280x+Xeon1230v2, currently, the USB2.0 cannot work, system cannot wakeup from sleep, would you please share your settings (SMBIOS and so on)?
Thank you!

I am using GA-Z77-DS3H+R9 280x+Xeon1230v2, currently, the USB2.0 cannot work, system cannot wakeup from sleep, would you please share your settings (SMBIOS and so on)?
Thank you!

I don't think anybody has gotten sleep/wake to work with a newish Radeon card. So work on the rest but just disable sleep for now.

You don't need Multibeast 7.5.
In the installation manual http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

a script (audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0g.command) is preferred. This is working. It installs realtekALC.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/

And:
this method works, but sound output is quiet after waking up from sleep.
The same is the case with the solution from Multibeast 7.5 sind Version 7.0.
A working sound kext for ALC887 in Z77-DS3H has been in Multibeast 6.1
(I would use it, if I'd know how to extract the kext an implant it into EFI from El Capitan installation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back