Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77-D3H
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
nVidia 970
I've managed to install Sierra successfully on: GA-Z77-D3h rev 1.1 bios F18/22, i7-3770k, SSD
but I'm having troubles in installing audio (damn via 2021!). I've tried VoodooHDA 2.8.8/2.8.7 but I get "This isn't compatible..." during installation. And if I continue it, then I get OS X AppleHDADisabler.kext errors.

I've tried changing BIOS to 18/22/23B, but with the same results.

Additional question regarding BLUETOOTH:
I've got a Mac bt keyboard, and it doesn't connect to my ASUS BT dongle after reboot at the login screen. I have to re-plug the dongle for it to catch the keyboard.
Is there a solution for this?

If anyone have this setup, I can attach my EFI setup.

Much appreciate some help! :(

I've managed to install Sierra successfully on: GA-Z77-D3h rev 1.1 bios F18/22, i7-3770k, SSD
but I'm having troubles in installing audio (damn via 2021!). I've tried VoodooHDA 2.8.8/2.8.7 but I get "This isn't compatible..." during installation. And if I continue it, then I get OS X AppleHDADisabler.kext errors.

I've tried changing BIOS to 18/22/23B, but with the same results.

Additional question regarding BLUETOOTH:
I've got a Mac bt keyboard, and it doesn't connect to my ASUS BT dongle after reboot at the login screen. I have to re-plug the dongle for it to catch the keyboard.
Is there a solution for this?

If anyone have this setup, I can attach my EFI setup.

Much appreciate some help! :(

You will be better patching a AppleHDA than using VoodooHDA and AppleHDA disablers. Use google.

You will be better patching a AppleHDA than using VoodooHDA and AppleHDA disablers. Use google.

Its just that VooDooHDA always worked for me. I will google this, but could you give some pointer for my mobo and the 2021 chip? Thank you.

Hi there, I have this board also... 2 questions: Is possible to install Mojave with this board?
Which bios version do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back