Contribute
Register

GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 / 10.8 Success?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the gaZ68-ud5-b3 2600k OC 4.21 Ghz 16 Gb Corsair Vengence WD black1Tb GTX560ti x2 working HDMI audio (thank you Toleda) ML 10.8.2
Sleep was working but Geekbench scores were low at around 6000. After I used MultiBeast NullCpuPowerManagement Geekbench scores are 15057.
Now wake from sleep is broke. Is there a better way to get good Geekbench scores? Is there a way fix sleep?
Thanks for any help

Running Prime95 at this OC cpu temps running around 48C
On the surface this machine seems to be running great

Thank you Smolderas, this was really helpfull. However you mention that you attach the kexts... where?

Also, I managed to install ML on my z68x-ud5-b3 with i7 2600k and GTX470 on SSD drive, but the system will start only if that one disk is connected... as soon as I connect the other two hard drives it freezes on the apple logo, if I'll connect the third one it freezes on 'loading system...' screen. Any solution for that lads?

This is the first time I managed to run ML without USB bootloader, recognized my wifi no problem everything wetn smooth up to that poin where I want other disks connected as I sued to have in Lion. I'm sure I'm missing tiny little thing, but what could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back