Contribute
Register

GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 v1.3 F12 + i5-2500K (Cpu not giving its best)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 v1.3 F12
CPU
Intel Core i5-2500K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi , I have like almost 2 years with this system, ..I built it, it worked and then I forgot about it even tough this system has some strange behavior with graphics (sometimes) and I don't think CPU is giving its best..
I say so because I also have Windows 7 installed and it runs a lot faster and smooth and
also because Windows CPU temps are a lot hotter (a lot) when doing CPU intensive tasks..

But computer is working fine, But I really had to move to Windows to run my Audio programs because some of them will not perform normally in OSX Lion..

Today I want to learn more about what could be happening, I really need to know if I need to make some post-installation tweaking.

I think that the problem is with the graphics or something... ah! USB3 never worked for me... I remember insisting on that, but then the subject was kind of all around with no specifics ...

Thanks a lot , hope I can get some help.. I don't even know where to begin except by creating this thread and then maybe receiving questions

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back