GeForce GT 520 2048 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am getting stuck on com_inx2mac_RealtekRTL01xx: Ethernet address 50:e5:49:50:d6:ee

The board has an I5-2310 and 8Gb of DDR3 Kingston RAM in sockets 1 and 3.

What is causing this problem? I have tried disabling the LAN from Bios to no avail. Have tried GraphicsEnabler=No same result.

Help!

onemetal said:
I am getting stuck on com_inx2mac_RealtekRTL01xx: Ethernet address 50:e5:49:50:d6:ee

The board has an I5-2310 and 8Gb of DDR3 Kingston RAM in sockets 1 and 3.

What is causing this problem? I have tried disabling the LAN from Bios to no avail. Have tried GraphicsEnabler=No same result.

Help!

Your CPU only has HD2000 graphics, which is not supported by either Snow Leopard or Lion. If you do not plan on getting a supported video card and want to use integrated graphics, then you must replace the CPU with one that has HD3000 graphics, which means one of the following : i3-2105, i3-2125, i5-2405S, i5-2500K, i7-2600K or i7-2700K.

Hello guys,

I have been reading posts about this mobo since I have it too and using the internal graphics (connected directly to DVI) I can not pass from kernel panic at installation, same as "onemetal" here.
My config is:
- mobo: GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
- cpu: i7-2600K
- mem: 8Gb (2x4Gb) DDR3 1600

As per "UniBeast: Install Mac OS X Lion Using an All-In-One Bootable" I have used all the option listed there but every single one ended with Kernel Panic. The option were:
Unsupported graphics - type GraphicsEnabler=No
Boot in Single-user mode - type -s
Boot in Verbose mode - type -v
Boot in Safe mode - type -x

Any ideas?

Ok, First of all Thanks Jester969, your comment was right on the money. What I did: I used a NVIDIA PNG Verto 9600GT from another computer, just to make the initial boot. In the BIOS I turned off the OnBoard Video.

Once I got inside OSX I used the AppleIntelHDgraphics.kext (look it up at OSx86.net) and kexthelper from Tonymacx86 to install it. Then Removed the PNG Verto Card.

So now the computer has splendid 1680x1050 graphics with the Intel HD Graphics 2000 on board video, good stable network speed, state of the art sound, but.... I can't make the damn thing boot by itself on the 1.5 Tera Drive, Chimera 1.9.2 isn't just doing the job.

I am getting stuck at:

Loading Operating System...

bla bla bla... Boot0: error

Still some things to overcome... Any ideas?

onemetal said:
Ok, First of all Thanks Jester969, your comment was right on the money. What I did: I used a NVIDIA PNG Verto 9600GT from another computer, just to make the initial boot. In the BIOS I turned off the OnBoard Video.

Once I got inside OSX I used the AppleIntelHDgraphics.kext (look it up at OSx86.net) and kexthelper from Tonymacx86 to install it. Then Removed the PNG Verto Card.

So now the computer has splendid 1680x1050 graphics with the Intel HD Graphics 2000 on board video, good stable network speed, state of the art sound, but.... I can't make the damn thing boot by itself on the 1.5 Tera Drive, Chimera 1.9.2 isn't just doing the job.

I am getting stuck at:

Loading Operating System...

bla bla bla... Boot0: error

Still some things to overcome... Any ideas?

Your boot partition has to be 1 TB or smaller. The limit for Mac OS X is 1 TB. Regarding the boot0 error: http://www.mymac4music.com/2011/10/boot0-error/

I will try later on with an Hitachi 500 gb drive. And will let you know. Thanks.

Ok Guys I finally made it through. This is how it goes:

1. Turn off Onboard Video in the Bios for the initial install.
2. Use a Nvidia 9600 during the USB install.
3. Once inside the OSx use the AppleIntelHDGraphics kext from OSx86.net and kexthelper.
4. Use MultiBeast 4.4.0 with EasyInstall Only... do not use any other at this point.
5. Remove the USB drive and restart. Do not reactivate the Onboard Video in the Bios and remove the Nvidia Card, plug the video to the main board.

At this point the computer will restart with IntelHDVideo.

6. Install the USB3.0 Kext.
7. Install the Realtek Audio Kext.
8. Install the Realtek Network Kext.
9. Use the settings to update all software.

Everything working now. But Please remember the kind recommendation I got from TheSmartGuy: The limit for Mac OS X is 1 TB. Also thanks to Jester969 who helped solve the IntelHDVideo issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back