Thanks much... Are you able to share your clover config.plst
HI, find attached my config.plist
Do you have audio working via hdmi?

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.7 KB · Views: 322
HI, find attached my config.plist
Do you have audio working via hdmi?
Thanks much, I am not able to get the HDMI audio as soon as I get a fix we both will have the solution.

Thanks much, I am not able to get the HDMI audio as soon as I get a fix we both will have the solution.
I am planning to get a new HD and install from scratch a new OS.. just for test.. today I am concerned to do something wrong and brake my current system (it is working so good) :)

Yesterday I tested AudioHDMI.kext, but no success....

Did anyone happen to get the Thunderbolt port working?
I'm trying to use TDM with an old iMac.
I have the same mobo and Thunderbolt drivers aren't loading.

I can report that the TB3 port works properly as long as device is plugged in at boot. I have run external hard drives (with apple TB2 adapter) and an eGPU over the built in port. I have an Alpine Ridge card and its TB3 works as well. Make sure you have TB security set to none in bios. I have never seen the "TB drivers loaded" message in about this mac, however. But I can confirm it works.

I can report that the TB3 port works properly as long as device is plugged in at boot. I have run external hard drives (with apple TB2 adapter) and an eGPU over the built in port. I have an Alpine Ridge card and its TB3 works as well. Make sure you have TB security set to none in bios. I have never seen the "TB drivers loaded" message in about this mac, however. But I can confirm it works.
I just ordered my TB Adapter. I'll give it a try when I get it. Thanks man, Cheers!

Hi, I have the same setup except the cpu is 7700 (not K)

It get stuck at the Apple logo. Running verbose doesn't show anymore more than some +++ sign.

I didn't understand the modification to clover about the NVME disk, witch setting do I choose from the list.

I am not sure if the boot install problem is NVME related.

Edit: problem solved! Followed the post here : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cpus-200-series-motherboards-in-macos.219877/. I had to un comment the skylake and input the facecpuid and then it boot the install and I was able to complete the install. No more apple logo stuck.

Last edited:
Hi, I have the same setup except the cpu is 7700 (not K)

It get stuck at the Apple logo. Running verbose doesn't show anymore more than some +++ sign.

I didn't understand the modification to clover about the NVME disk, witch setting do I choose from the list.

I am not sure if the boot install problem is NVME related.

Edit: problem solved! Followed the post here : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cpus-200-series-motherboards-in-macos.219877/. I had to un comment the skylake and input the facecpuid and then it boot the install and I was able to complete the install. No more apple logo stuck.
Are you installing 10.12.5 or 10.12.6? You dont need to use fakecupid if you are running 10.12.6

You installed

https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC/releases/tag/1.1.3

That kext, with is a LiLu plugin, patches the frame buffer connectors for 5912000 to HDMI
https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC/commit/d2ed5a333c038939a2305aa67caf3168d4e2a193

Thank you for this info! Was able to download the source for AppleALC and recompile with with 01050900 00040000 87010000 02040A00 00080000 87010000 03060A00 00040000 87010000 which corrected my connector types. Now my DP shows as DP and HDMI shows as HDMI. This also corrected my audio over HDMI. The dual monitor on HD 630 is still an issue, as I still get a KP when both monitors are on during boot. I can still consistently get dual monitor by leaving DP monitor turned off until I get to login screen, then turn it on.

Again, thanks for pointing this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back