GeForce GTX 480 1536 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone

I installed Yesomite successfull and updated with Multibeast. However, when it is booting again, after few seconds of Apple screen, the screen goes black and nothing happens.

I tried all the boot flags like GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000 -x but no results. My Multibeast setting is like:

nayeem_Ga-x58a-ud3r.jpg
My -v screen says the following.
nayeem-v.jpg

I'll highly appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks

I would start over. if you cannot boot with UB and flags there are no simple fixes that I know of as something is errant in your MB settings.
If you can get Yosemite to install you can work your way through the rest. In my experience things go more smoothly by installing features in steps with MB and not all at once.
If you research this web site, if you have not already done so, somebody probably posted how they did it with hardware similar to yours.
I tend to back up with Time Machine/Clone at each step as it is easier to restore than reinstall under some circumstances.
On the first run of MB only install what is needed to boot off the internal drive, generally DSDT package, Chimera and flags.
If you can boot stably off the internal drive with no added flags then get networking going.
If that is stable then audio. In Yosemite you also have to configure audio properly under system preferences.
Finally things like USB 3 and whatever else you think necessary: much depends on whether you simply want to fiddle with installing the OS or use it for actual work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back