Contribute
Register

ga x58a ud3r rev 2.0 ff bios no auto sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mac book pro even won't auto-sleep. Use Pleasesleep or sleepwatcher. Let me know if you need a plist for sleepwatcher.

i have three different versions of hard drives. none are probably recommended. do you have a link to any of the dvd drives you brough up?

that maybe my problem. also, i do not set my cdrom to first boot? is that absolutely necessary flytiger? it boots up way faster when i load hard drive first

the cd drive is compatible with sleep? sony?

see my signature

mranderson169 said:
i have three different versions of hard drives. none are probably recommended. do you have a link to any of the dvd drives you brough up?

that maybe my problem. also, i do not set my cdrom to first boot? is that absolutely necessary flytiger? it boots up way faster when i load hard drive first

You are not necessary to set your cdrom to first boot, you just need to get a compatible cdrom and replace your existing one. The one listed in the CustMac Guild works perfectly.
Optical Drive: Sony Optiarc

thanks for the replies guys...im sure it is my 3 dvd drives that are causing the problem.

they are these drives...

ATAPI iHAS424 B-gl 14 firmware-
LG HL-DL-ST dvdram gh24n550
Philips DVD+-RW DVD8801

jpa, i hear you are the man. looks like we have the same board. Sounds like i need to get a sony opti-arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back