Contribute
Register

GA-X58A-UD3R (2.0) with Working USB 3.0 on ML 10.8.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is.
Dind't know that PT11 was already out. I'll try it latter.
Cheers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 11.57.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 11.57.41 AM.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 124
Here it is.
Dind't know that PT11 was already out. I'll try it latter.
Cheers.

Hi there,

I'm having a nightmare with trying to get Pro Tools up and running since I updated it. Now, I can't run either PT 11 or 10!!!! I have spent days trying to figure this out. My machine sees the iLok (via the System profile) but I have a feeling that Pro Tools doesn't see it. Do you have any issues with the iLok (the hardware or the Licence Manager software) or are you using a different approach? I've gone back to my Snow Leopard Drive and running Pro Tools 9 for now!!!!! Please, please help. Any advice would be appreciated.

Eco

I've still no luck getting Pro Tools running again. I have no idea what's happened? Both PT 11 and 10 worked together fine...for a short while.....many folk are having the same issue. Since you've got the same build, I was wondering if you could let me know some settings. Eg. Do you have GraphicsEnabler=Yes or No? Also, are you connected to the internet wirelessly or via ethernet? What ethernet controller did you install via Unibeast? Sorry, for all the questions...I've got a heap more, but will now reformat a drive and try and install PT10 from scratch.
I'd be indebted to any advice you can provide.

Regards

Eco

I have installed ML exactly as it is stated in this guide.
Maybe there's something you overlooked.....
Cheers.

Thanks. Is your connection wireless? or using ethernet.

I have just discovered that if I do everything from scratch, using ethernet, I'm 'in like Flynn!'.....all great.

I also found that on my Macbook Pro, WIRELESSLY, everything works as it should.

So, I'd love to know if you're running everything wirelessly, or via ethernet. Then, maybe we can workout the appropriate kexts.

Thanks a heap.

Eco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back