radeon hd 5870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I'have no sound (just with usb headset) on the back panel, neither on the front panel. I installed through Multibeast the legacy889HDA.kext ( version 0.3 de MacMan ) in the E/E folder, HDAEnabler.kext ( version 1.0.0d1 by Kabyl ) and AppleHDA.kext (version 1.7.9a4 Apple)

I use for system installation the DSDT-GA-X58A-UD3R-F5.aml from the database, installation with MultiBeast. I rename the .aml DSDT.aml on the desktop and run Multibeast 2.3.

The system profiler : Material : Audio (intégré) : HD Intel : 889 :
-speakers
-line out
-line out
-line out
-Headset

Thanks for yoir help.

Pyke said:
Hello,

I'have no sound (just with usb headset) on the back panel, neither on the front panel. I installed through Multibeast the legacy889HDA.kext ( version 0.3 de MacMan ) in the E/E folder, HDAEnabler.kext ( version 1.0.0d1 by Kabyl ) and AppleHDA.kext (version 1.7.9a4 Apple)

I use for system installation the DSDT-GA-X58A-UD3R-F5.aml from the database, installation with MultiBeast. I rename the .aml DSDT.aml on the desktop and run Multibeast 2.3.

The system profiler : Material : Audio (intégré) : HD Intel : 889 :
-speakers
-line out
-line out
-line out
-Headset

Thanks for yoir help.
Delete HDAEnabler.kext as it's only needed when not using a DSDT.

Thanks MacMan,

I delele the HDAenabler.kext.

Now the headset jack on the front panel is functionnal. The speakers line out on the rear panel is functionnal, but the sound is very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back