Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello to everyone. I have followed this tutorial and have some problems. My Hardware:

GA-P67A-UD3-B3 Ver. 1.1
i7 2600k
ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB XFX
2 TB Harddrive
8GB RAM

The installation went well, but after the update and MultiBeast installation i can't boot without the iBoot cd. And the Sound doesn't work. If i start without the iBoot cd the following error appears:

Loading Operating System
boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: error

I have also tried to install Bridgehelper and MultiBeast with and without the DSDT.
It would be great if someone could help me.

Re: Guide: GA-P67A-UD3-B3 with ATI 5870 – 10.6.8 – All Vanilla

hedue1988 said:
Hello to everyone. I have followed this tutorial and have some problems. My Hardware:

GA-P67A-UD3-B3 Ver. 1.1
i7 2600k
2 TB Harddrive
8GB RAM

The installation went well, but after the update and MultiBeast installation i can't boot without the iBoot cd. And the Sound doesn't work. If i start without the iBoot cd the following error appears:

Loading Operating System

I have also tried to install Bridgehelper and MultiBeast with and without the DSDT.

Chimera must be installed on a hard drive with a 1TB or less partition. Sound will come when you boot from Chimera, as it will not work with the iBoot CD.

Gordo74 said:
hedue1988 said:

GA-P67A-UD3-B3 Ver. 1.1
i7 2600k
2 TB Harddrive
8GB RAM

Loading Operating System

Chimera must be installed on a hard drive with a 1TB or less partition. Sound will come when you boot from Chimera, as it will not work with the iBoot CD.

I have tried to partition the hdd but i could not install mac os x on the partitioned hdd. how can i make this?

hedue1988 said:
Gordo74 said:
hedue1988 said:

GA-P67A-UD3-B3 Ver. 1.1
i7 2600k
2 TB Harddrive
8GB RAM

Loading Operating System

I have tried to partition the hdd but i could not install mac os x on the partitioned hdd. how can i make this?

Boot into the Snow Leopard disc, then open disk utility on the top and select the disk and go to the partition tab, partition it to 2-1TB partitions and hit apply.

Boot into the Snow Leopard disc, then open disk utility on the top and select the disk and go to the partition tab, partition it to 2-1TB partitions and hit apply.[/quote]

Ok now there is no error but the pc will not start. he stops at the apple loadingscreen.

hedue1988 said:
[quote="Gordo74]Boot into the Snow Leopard disc, then open disk utility on the top and select the disk and go to the partition tab, partition it to 2-1TB partitions and hit apply.

Ok now there is no error but the pc will not start. he stops at the apple loadingscreen.[/quote][/quote]

Start over with the 1TB partition.

Gordo74 said:
hedue1988 said:
Gordo74 said:

Boot into the Snow Leopard disc, then open disk utility on the top and select the disk and go to the partition tab, partition it to 2-1TB partitions and hit apply.

Ok now there is no error, the pc try to boot. he stops at the apple loadingscreen without the load circuit.

hedue1988 said:
Ok now there is no error, the pc try to boot. he stops at the apple loadingscreen without the load circuit.

Dont copy paste. Actually start over and tell me what happens.

@hedue1988: Could it be that the HD6970 graphics card is not supported? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back