Contribute
Register

GA-P55-USB3 USB Support @ Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for confirming. I'm still torn between El Cap and Yosemite, because it sounds like there might still be a few application incompatibilities... and I wonder how to get sleep working.

Hi HawkXp,

I already installed El Capitan and make it work when I check the box of "Fix USB" in clover boot.
Is it possible to fix the ports in a system that already running? I don't want to reinstall my system(it took me like 2 days to make it run).
Do you know on anyway to fix the ports?
By the way I didn't use DSDT for my motherboard because I didn't know where to put it :banghead:

Thanks in advanced.

Hi,
i m trying to do a fresh installation of El Capitan using Clover but i'm stuck before the boot loader. The message when i choose the usb is b1f: init5.
I have a partitioned ssd with (chimera) Mountain Lion installed.
I think that it s chimera's problem but i don t know what to try now and how to use Clover before the installation process.

Thank you in advance.:)

Hi,
i m trying to do a fresh installation of El Capitan using Clover but i'm stuck before the boot loader. The message when i choose the usb is b1f: init5.
I have a partitioned ssd with (chimera) Mountain Lion installed.

Did you partition the USB drive MBR or GPT?

And if you used UniBeast to create the installer, did you pick UEFI or Legacy?

Hi, lior-ha!
Sorry for late response, I was not the forum for a while.

You can put DSDT.aml in /EFI/CLOVER/acpi/patched (on the partition where clover is installed) and reboot.
If this is not work, then you can edit config.plist (using Clover Configurator.app) and check fixUSB. Then save config.plist and restart. The system will now boot always with fixUSB enabled.

moshymoshy. I think sleep works with ATI 5770. Just upgraded myself to El Capitan and this board.

El Capitan running with iMessage and all except sleep. I do not know if it worked with Yosemite but I am not going back.

I am using the same board now with GT 210 card with my old seup to test El Capitan. I am stuck with white screen with spinning ball. not getting install screen any idea ?

GA-P55-USB3, i5-750, Nvidia Geforce GTX 750,

I have this Setup, on a Windows 7 PRO 64Bit PC and with a 480GB Cucial M500 SSD. Now I would have on a Second HDD Mac OSX El Capitan.
For my MACBook 2008, with OSX El Capitan, I have an Original OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard DVD.
And I have an 8GB "bootable" USB Stick for Hackintosh Installation on "Intel-PC"

But I had Problems to install, because the stick do not boot. I think it`s about the bios/ or cmos options.

Could you perhaps help me to install the osx...

Many thanks
Christian
[email protected]
sorry about my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back