Contribute
Register

GA-H87N-Wifi (F9 Bios) DSDT & maciASL Compile Error/Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling out to @wstrohm.

I see from elsewhere in the forums that you were trying to work through Rehabman's "[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext" ?

(USB3 issues were the genesis for this thread, as I was trying to start working my way through Rehabman's thread)

If it was for a GA-H87N-Wifi Mobo & El Capitan, could I ask what USB issue(s) you were trying to fix ?

My problem is:
All my USB ports work, but the rear USB3 ports only recognise USB2 devices. Weirdly the front 2 x USB3 ports on my case do recognise USB3 devices. I also have USB2 devices plugged into the rear USB3 ports but they don't affect the USB3 problem.

Last edited:
@furbies,
I do have that motherboard in my "secondary" computer, and your problems were similar to mine. But currently I am on a Skylake mini-ITX running Mac OS 10.12.4. In any case, I came up with custom SSDTs for both computers using Rehabman's procedures and I no longer have that problem on either computer.

Last edited:
@furbies,
I do have that motherboard in my "secondary" computer, and your problems were similar to mine. But currently I am on a Skylake mini-ITX running Mac OS 10.12.4. In any case, I came up with custom SSDTs for both computers using Rehabman's procedures and I no longer have that problem on either computer.

@wstrohm

Would you have the time to describe the steps & fixes you applied to your DSDT to get it "happy" ?

Or, if you don't have the time, do you still have the DSDT from when your GA-h87N-Wifi was running El Capitan ?
(And if so, would you be willing to share ?)

I'd love to know how to do if for myself by following your example(s).
So I can hopefully fix it myself in the future if it breaks after a System update.

regards

furbies

(edited to rephrase)

Last edited:
I do have the SSDT I generated for my secondary computer, but it is for Sierra. It could be that the SSDT is compatible with the El Capitan OS, but I can't confirm that. Because our motherboards are the same, it might work for you, but no guarantees. I will have to pull my secondary computer out of the closet and try & find a copy of the SSDT. By then, you might have mastered RehabMan's procedures!

OK, I am attaching the SSDT files from my Haswell computer below. The SSDT files go into CLOVER/ACPI/Patched and both of them were needed to fix my USB problem. Again, no guarantees... but it works for me.

Attachments

• SSDT-USB-Haswell 2.aml
    574 bytes · Views: 167
  • SSDT-XOSI.aml
    162 bytes · Views: 187
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back