Graphics
hd 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i basically have the same build as bitter melon's "chip".
except for:

• ga-h77n-wifi main board
  • hd 4000 graphics
  • sg08 case

it's working good but has 3 major issues:

• USB keyboard: after wake-up from sleep the wired keyboard (non-apple) connected to any port does not work anymore, although i can wake the pc by hitting a key
  • front audio: after wake-up the front-audio ports (in and out) are not working anymore until i reboot
  • DHCP: when the system is running i cannot unplug the ethernet cable, plug it in again and receive a dhcp lease without manually putting the interface down and up again in terminal. the same is true for virtualbox interfaces of which i need to change the type of the vbox interface type to something other than "bridged" and back again.

these things are really badly annoying.

please pour suggestions right below!

Case would not differentiate or affect anything other than system temps.
HD4000 Graphics require 1080p via HDMI or DVI depending on resolution. No EFI injections or code necessary, just ensure Graphics Enabler=Yes.
H77N and Z77N don't really differ, maybe if you are having issues whether you use DSTD or not, make sure you are selecting the drivers/check things you require.

Goodluck.

-Jaaaykx

(I have both the H77N+Z77N and i3225+i3570K)
Both work perfectly fine with tweaking and proper outputs.

Case would not differentiate or affect anything other than system temps.
HD4000 Graphics require 1080p via HDMI or DVI depending on resolution. No EFI injections or code necessary, just ensure Graphics Enabler=Yes.
H77N and Z77N don't really differ, maybe if you are having issues whether you use DSTD or not, make sure you are selecting the drivers/check things you require.

Goodluck.

-Jaaaykx

(I have both the H77N+Z77N and i3225+i3570K)
Both work perfectly fine with tweaking and proper outputs.
graphics works.
don't use efi injections.
dsdt-free installation (the same as with bittermelon's build).

i don't have graphics issues but problems after sleep (sleep and autosleep work oob).

Hi. Did you ever figure out your keyboard issue? I'm seeing this as well and it's really annoying.

Hi. Did you ever figure out your keyboard issue? I'm seeing this as well and it's really annoying.

i assume you're talking to me.
yes, i'm using another keyboard now.
the issue seems to be certain hardware behavior (although this sounds very odd).

i assume you're talking to me.
yes, i'm using another keyboard now.
the issue seems to be certain hardware behavior (although this sounds very odd).

Yeah, sorry. That was for you ;-)

So you changed from the Apple Keyboard to something else and it worked fine?! Bizarre.

i basically have the same build as bitter melon's "chip".
except for:

• ga-h77n-wifi main board
  • hd 4000 graphics
  • sg08 case

it's working good but has 3 major issues:

• USB keyboard: after wake-up from sleep the wired keyboard (non-apple) connected to any port does not work anymore, although i can wake the pc by hitting a key
  • front audio: after wake-up the front-audio ports (in and out) are not working anymore until i reboot
  • DHCP: when the system is running i cannot unplug the ethernet cable, plug it in again and receive a dhcp lease without manually putting the interface down and up again in terminal. the same is true for virtualbox interfaces of which i need to change the type of the vbox interface type to something other than "bridged" and back again.

these things are really badly annoying.

please pour suggestions right below!

exactly the same problems, can't find any solutions. do your front panel USB3 ports work? mine don't

exactly the same problems, can't find any solutions. do your front panel USB3 ports work? mine don't

yes, but only with usb 3 devices. an external 2,5 inch drive appeared to keep the box from going to auto sleep.
at one time, the ports would even not work anymore after disconnecting the drive after working with it.

really buggy crap. i think about using them in 2.0 mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back