Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,

before you start complaining i'll say that i have searched the whole forum about the darkwake issue ;)

Problem is : system goes to sleep (either by system software or by pressing the case power button), and then when waking up (either with a mouse or the case button) everything seems to work (led, fans...) except the screen that stays black. The only solution is a hard reboot.

A LOT of people have the same problem. EVERY time they find (or not) a different solution.

What the heck is wrong? Bios? Chameleon? Combination of several parameters?

Does anyone here finally knows... the truth!

Cheers :)

Ok, found the solution, don't use tonymac DSDT, coz that's THE problem. No DSDT works fine (just delete it in the extra folder and reboot).

Hello guys,

before you start complaining i'll say that i have searched the whole forum about the darkwake issue ;)

Problem is : system goes to sleep (either by system software or by pressing the case power button), and then when waking up (either with a mouse or the case button) everything seems to work (led, fans...) except the screen that stays black. The only solution is a hard reboot.

A LOT of people have the same problem. EVERY time they find (or not) a different solution.

What the heck is wrong? Bios? Chameleon? Combination of several parameters?

Does anyone here finally knows... the truth!

Cheers :)

I have the same problem.. Exactly how and where do I delete this from?

and sorry for the noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back