Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys,

i am new to the hackintosh community, i bought the hardware from the customac mini 2012 guide:

Gigabyte GA-H77N-Wifi with an Intel i3 CPU

Now my problem is that both ethernet adapters were getting no ip address over DHCP.
I have installed the Driver from LNX2MAC over MultiBeast, sometimes it works but i always have to reboot the machine for getting an ip, most the time it doesn´t work at all.

Things i already did: changed the Patchcable, changed the Ethernetswitch, reflashed the bios (Version F2)

I would really appreciate any kind of assistance, Thanks!

Try setting a static ip.

have you tried the official realtek drivers in MB?

Thank you so much, it works perfect now, at least on one of the two ethernet ports.
Also hot-plugging while the pc is running works now as it should.

There is only one more problem i have with the bluetooth adapter:
i am using the built in bluetooth from my mainboard, sometimes it detects my devices (magic mouse and iphone 5), but it never connects to them.

Does someone have an idea about that?

Thanks!

could you let me know where can I download the "official" network driver? thanks.
In Multibeast.

There are two Realtek drivers under Network in Multibeast. One is Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx and the other is Realtek Gigabit Ethernet. You installed the first. You probably need to install the second.

But first, you need to go delete the driver that you did install. Go to /System/Library/Extensions and find RealtekRTL81xx.kext. Drag it to the Trash and give your password. Then run Multibeast and select the Realtek Gigabit Ethernet driver.

thank you so much.

I still have a question, I am using first kext(lnx2mac's) and everytime i restart or plug/unplug cable will result bad ip address (e.g. if I set using hdcp, it cannnot get ip, if I set manual, it still not able to connect the internet.

will the official kext slove this problem?

In Multibeast.

There are two Realtek drivers under Network in Multibeast. One is Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx and the other is Realtek Gigabit Ethernet. You installed the first. You probably need to install the second.

But first, you need to go delete the driver that you did install. Go to /System/Library/Extensions and find RealtekRTL81xx.kext. Drag it to the Trash and give your password. Then run Multibeast and select the Realtek Gigabit Ethernet driver.

will the official kext slove this problem?
Well, the original poster started this thread because of IP problems and in posting #4 he said the Realtek driver fixed his problem and in posting #5, you asked where you could get it.

So, I can't be 100% certain it will solve your problem, but it appears that it might.

Well, the original poster started this thread because of IP problems and in posting #4 he said the Realtek driver fixed his problem and in posting #5, you asked where you could get it.

So, I can't be 100% certain it will solve your problem, but it appears that it might.

Thank you so much, I tried the official driver, but same problem appears;

having the same problem here also. Plus random disconnects from ethernet then reconnecting a few secs later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back