MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr III
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

Under 10.8.3, i had both, bluetooth Apple Keyboard and Magic Trackpad. They were working for a few days with the onboard bluetooth from the MB, but since nothing in particular, only the keyboard manages to connect. It got impossible to get my Magick trackpad to connect.
So, i added the Bluetooth dongle (from Ultron) that was working OTB in an older build under 10.7, but still no luck. I kinda understood that it's not possible disable the onboard bluetooth, is it ?
Magick trackpad still has the green led when i push the button on the right side, although i never understood what it was for...

Any idea ?

Thanks

Same problem here, cropped up yesterday. My apple wireless keyboard works somewhat (seems to lag sometimes), while the Magic Mouse has disappeared all together. This may have co-incided with updating iTunes.

I actually managed to make both working without an extra BT dongle.
i simply insisted on repeatidly pushing the sync button on the side of whichever (trackpad or keyboard) device that could not connect, for ~1-2 minutes. And in the end it did.
That required the antenna though.

If you are still having this problem, I just ran into it myself. I had been using bt dongle and the internal bt card and I guess they must've started conflicting b/c all of a sudden neither would work. There isn't any option to disable the native bt card on the bios, and the wifi doesn't work anyway so I just removed it from the motherboard and run on the bt dongle and everything is working perfectly. I'm using the Iogear GBU521.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back