Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So, Lion 10.7.2 works on my GA-H67M-D2-B3 with: Ethernet, Audio, USB. I have no separate graphics card so I'm attempting to using the onboard Intel HD3000.

The route to build was:
1. Setup Bios with ACPI and HPET mode to 64bit
2. using iBoot to install Retail version of Snow Leopard (SL) 10.6.3 (Safe Mode boot)
3. upgrade SL to 10.6.7 using Combo Upgrade (GraphicsEnabler=No)
4. Multibeast for SL to get system using the "DSDT-GA-H67M-D2-B3-1.1-F4.aml" DSDR and the Network drivers work using Lnx2Mac's.
5. run UpgradeHelper
6. upgrade to SL version 10.6.8 (GraphicsEnabler=No)
7. Once here, it was a Simple Unibeast method to get to a Retail Version of Lion 10.7.2 (GraphicsEnabler=No)
8. using the options post install of Multibeast with the options:
...UserDSDT (DSDT-GA-H67M-D2-B3-1.1-F4.aml)
...Drivers & Bootloaders -> Audio
......ALC8xxDHA
......AppleHDA Rollback
......Non-DSDT HDAEnabler -> ALC889
...System Definitions -> Mac Mini
...OSx86 Software
......Kext Utility
......ShowAllFiles

System all works but without successfully booting without GraphicsEnabler=No!!!

Just got lion working but have to boot with GraphicsEnabler=no + flash doesnt work and launchpad flickers

My monitor connection is via VGA as my motherboard does not a direct HDMI output, I have ordered a DVI to HDMI connector so that I can test via DVI to my TV, but not tested this yet.

When I boot with 'GraphicsEnabler=Yes' and verbose mode. I am getting the error:
Sound assertion ""ERROR: EFI ROM did not publish 'hda-gfx' associative property!\n"" failed in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 331.

I've been looking though lots of similar posts at getting the HD3000 working, but I've not managed to succeed yet. Any help available would be most welcome.

I'd also like to say thanks to all that have contributed to make this work - it very impressive the work and talent that have made this possible.

The previous post was helpful in solving the boot issue I was having thanks. Using the onboard video I need GraphicsEnabler=No. When I added a PCI card for video everything worked appropriately. Well except the sound which the post helped me with as well and is now working. One difference is that I directly installed 10.7.1 using Unibeast and then upgraded via combo update to 10.7.2. Very stoked! My new hack-mac cost me $310. Will be adding the specs to my signature soon. Thanks again! :headbang:

So, the update is the DVI cable arrived and monitor and HD3000 Graphics card are now working without issue with GraphicsEnabler=Yes :)
I have also purchased a EDIMAX EW-7622UMn dongle for wireless connectivity which is also working fine - intermittent issue with restart from sleep, but other than that no issues.

Very happy!

i have the same system. except a i3 2120, 8gb of DDR3 dual channel, same board, F7 bios, and a Sapphire HD 6670 1gb,when i boot installer, it shows the apple, then goes blank monitor says no signal. i tried HDMI, it boots and then goes to white screen and freezes. is there something i have to change or do to make the installer work on my HD 6670?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back