Graphics
Stock
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
With the shortage of h67n boards out there I though I would share my experiences with the GA-H61N-USB3.

First issue I had was when booting from chimera it would lock up. I was connected to the HDMI port. The only way I could get it to boot was using the GraphicsEnabled=no option.

Install went fine. I had flashed by board to bios version F2 and used the DSDT F2. I used all the same Audio options in Multibeast that are recommended by tonymac for the GA-H67N-USB3-B3 board.

I am not getting any audio out of the toslink port. Any ideas? Once I get this done I plan on doing an install guide specifically for this board.

Also, is there any way possible to get audio out of HDMI on the GA-H61N-USB3 board?

Minor Update. Toslink works fine but I cant get Encoded / Passthrough to work. This is a Home Theater machine and I need to pass a digital signal to my Home Theater receiver.

Any ideas?

I would be interested in running a header cable from the motherboard's S/PDIF out header to my 9600 GT graphics card. Anybody know where I can get such a thing?

hagfish52 said:
I would be interested in running a header cable from the motherboard's S/PDIF out header to my 9600 GT graphics card. Anybody know where I can get such a thing?
You can find them on eBay. Search Nvidia SPDIF HDMI; you need the 2 wire version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back