Contribute
Register

GA-H61M-DS2 v2.2 F7 DSDT (0 Errors) + How-to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I may have encountered a BIOS reset problem with this mainboard and F8 BIOS, and the DSDT provided in this very thread.

I had two HDDs installed. One with Windows 7 32bit SP1, one with 10.8.4. After I removed the Win 7 HDD and booted the PC, I entered BIOS and saw it had been reset.

For example, before I removed the HDD, it was AHCI in the BIOS. After I removed the HDD, it became IDE in the BIOS.

Why would the BIOS reset after removing a HDD ? :think:

Thanks. And happy labor day.
is your bios battery good? replace and test.

JackBlack2006, what are your hardware specifications? I would like to see if I could be of any help. If possible, please give a brief summary of the issues you are having.
Hi. Sorry, didn't see your PM earlier. Well I'm using iMac 12.1. I don't use Pro 5.1 because in chameleon wizard, pro 5.1 says 1366 CPU. but I have sandy bridge pentinum 1155. so I cannot use the 5.1 BIOS.

Can't PM you today because of this
Sorry, You should have 50 posts before you can send a new PM now you have 9 posts,
But you can still able to send PM to staff
The Admin.

BIOS was reset again today after a cold shutdown, without any hardware change, saying no bootable drive. I set BIOS up again and I saw that SATA was fully disabled:crazy:. Once I entered the system, I used this command:

Code:
sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x75\x30\x89\xd8|\xeb\x30\x89\xd8|' System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRTC

Battery has been changed. SystemID added in boot.plist. now the hackintosh works fine, so I guess the mainboard and SATA cables are in good condition. If this reset happened again in the future, I must consider downgrading the BIOS to F7 ...:geek::banghead:

Cheers

Hi guys,

noob here :headbang:

I need a little bit of help with my build
I have it up and running but it has no audio.

I dont want to use DSDT because I tried every single one of those posted here and I end up getting KP and or going trhough fresh install over and over for 5 days now. :roll2:

I am stuck going through trial and errors on which drivers to select when i am on the "customize" installation part..

Right now its up and running fine. I installed the ethernet Lync2mac..(yadayada) using multibeast. I didnt put a check on the use DSDT part.

I just need to know which among the ALCxx8 drivers do I need to select? I dont want to use DSDT again since I know I am going to end up either with the mouse and keyboard not working or getting KP and have to start all over again.

here's my rig specs:

Processor: Intel g630
Motherboard: GA H61m-DS2 (i still have to double check the version) 2.2
8gb ram
gtx550ti Graphics card
80gb sata

i just want to use this build for watching movies and listening to podcasts..

please help..

will much appreciate any replies!

Thanks,
Abonds

Fully Working on OS X Mavericks ! :)
Sapphire HD 7770
H61M-DS2 Rev 2.2 F7
i3-3220

Thankss :)

who do you do to install in bios setup?

Hi... I have one thing what isn't working... It's Sleep mode :( ... after wake up my Mac open log in screen and stop ...
Mouse icon is missing and all isn't working.. and i must restart PC... Any idea? :))
I use dsdt from this topic and i am on OS X 10.9(Mavericks) ...

HD7770
i3-3220
H61M-DS2 rev.2.2 F7 :)

Thanks for yours ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back